The Redeem Machine
New from Andamiro – The Redeem Machine is a high-tech, interactive, self-service kiosk that accepts, validates and counts collectible redemption cards, coins and chips.
Please contact sales for pricing.
Andamiro's High-tech, Interactive Self-service Kiosk
- Andamiro’s high-tech, interactive self-service kiosk accepts, validates and counts collectible redemption cards, coins and chips.
- Ships ready for Andamiro’s SpongeBob, Minions and WWE game cards as well as Bandai Namco’s DC Superheroes cards.
- High-capacity solid-state SSD supports expansion capabilities for additional game cards and items.
- Recognizes bonus sets and awards “e-tickets” and points, accordingly.
- Compatible with popular swipe-card cashless systems, including Embed, Intercard and Sacoa.
- Ships with dual ticket dispensers for traditional “ticket” venues.
- Helps prevent card fraud and theft. Reads barcoded and RFID cards. Securely stores high-value trade-ins.
- Self-service operation eliminates the need for staff intervention, reducing bottlenecks at the redemption center.
- Dual screens (23inch) enable a user-friendly experience
State-of-the-Art Redeem Machine Solution
The state-of-the-art Redeem Machine solution will give the operator greater peace of mind by protecting assets and improving the customer experience. It centrally secures valuable redemption currency, prevents theft, defeats counterfeiting and reduces labor costs. It allows the customer to “skip the line” at the redemption counter to exchange items for tickets, which are transferred to their player account immediately.
For the player, the Redeem Machine’s dual 23″ screens create an elegant user experience. Customers follow prompts on the touch-enabled lower monitor while the upper monitor displays inserted items and a transaction’s progress. Instructional graphics guide the player through the transaction. Using the Redeem Machine is straightforward: the player inserts cards, tokens or chips in the equivalent acceptance mechanism to activate the transaction. The player presses FINISH to complete the transaction then “swipes” to transfer tickets to his or her player account. When a high-value rare item or super bonus set are detected, an attendant alert is enabled.
The Redeem Machine is compliant with all industry-standard debit card systems, which include Embed, Intercard, and Sacoa, among others. For classic game room operations employing paper tickets, the machine is equipped with two ticket dispensers, included as a standard feature.
The Redeem Machine can be activated to accept and validate barcoded or RFID cards; it cannot operate with blank cards. Barcodes must also be present on souvenir coins – like Andamiro’s NFLPA pro football player heads and coins for the company’s forthcoming Ticket Man device. Chips are validated and redeemed according to color (blue, green, orange, and red); however, busy chip locations can disable the color recognition feature to speed up service.
Set Up Dimensions:
Weight: 220 lbs
Weight: 360 lbs