Benefits of Installing a Photo Booth at Your Business
3 Minute Read
For years, a photo booth has been a fun entertainment option for teenagers and families. But with the transition to everyone having a mobile phone in their pocket, you might think a photo booth seems old-fashioned. With new technologies and easy connections to the internet, photo booths now offer great interactive possibilities to entertain guests and drive traffic.
With technologies like Smile 2.0, consumers can print and share photos directly from the booth to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more in real time. Additionally, there are units in various sizes, so finding the right fit for your business is easy.
A photo booth is a great purchase decision for event planners, route operators, and location owners from shopping malls to bars, restaurants, and amusement parks. Our friends at Apple Industries have provided a list of the top benefits of installing a photo booth at your business.
- Create a new revenue stream for your business/location
- Increase profit (quick return on investment)
- Drive traffic to your location or specific area within your location
- Increase visits from repeat customers
- Offer a fun experience to your customers and increase loyalty
- Extra entertainment options increase dwell time and, consequently, sales
- New opportunities for birthday party rentals
- Upsell from the booth (use 4th frame as coupons)
- Create a selfie wall to encourage customers to use the photo booth and be part of the "wall of fame."
Use Your Booth for Promotion
- Use your photo booth experience to promote your location/business or brand via social media.
- Try using the Photo Strip 4th frame* as a coupon to promote your products or offer discounts/special offers.
- Photo booths can be a great marketing tool to promote your services/products or raise awareness of your brand: via external decals / external screens / 4th frame/ watermarks on large prints.
- An excellent way to launch a new product by wrapping a booth with the product branding/logo
- Create an attraction, fun focal point at a corporate or private event / or drive foot traffic to your booth in a trade show
- A fun activity for guests/employees to bond together and post pictures on social media
Capture Email With Your Photo Booth
- Increase your database by capturing email addresses from the photo booth
- Email offers to your database
- Build a community and loyalty by keeping in touch with your customers
Why would your customers use a photo booth?
- Capturing a moment with a loved one or friends (Birthday, Valentine's Day, time with a friend)
- To have fun during a party: a great way to take group pictures
- Corporate events
- Print a fun photo montage with your photo next to licensed characters, celebrities
- For nostalgia: Generations of consumers who grew up using the old-style photo booths
- To print and share better selfies: photo booths have better lighting and a better camera
- Share your great photo with friends and family on social media
Some of the photo booth options to think about include:
Photo Studio Deluxe
The Photo Studio Deluxe is one of the market's most interactive photo booth attractions. Its monumental size and vibrant light show composed of over 5,000 LED lights will undoubtedly be an eye-catching attraction for any location.
Marvel Adventure Lab
Become part of a Marvel adventure! Choose from a wide range of covers and stories under Marvel product licensing. The stories and covers automatically update and have an authentic comic print finish.
Photo Studio Prism
The Photo Studio Prism is a compact and smaller version of the Photo Studio Deluxe that fits within more locations. Customers can enjoy 20 interactive videos and post within fun scenes or "BeScene."
Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to hear about new releases, product promotions, updates, and more!
*The 4th frame is the last photo frame on a photo strip. Three photos are allocated to the end-user, and the 4th space for logo/branding/coupons, etc.
James Liess leads marketing and communications for Betson Enterprises, focused on working with manufacturing partners to grow awareness of products and services. He has more than 15 years of experience working with global brands in the sports and entertainment industry.