Valley Top Cat
With a striking new silhouette reminiscent of days past and the unique upscale appearance of the mahogany finish with satin black corners and metal trim, the Valley Top Cat is a whole new breed. We combine the proven Panther ZD-X electronics package, looks unlike any other Valley table, but has the ease of serviceability and maintenance exactly like other Valley tables. Premium Duramith Balls from Aramith and Championship Worsted Ultra cloth with Teflon enhance the player experience. Top Cat will look great both in your home or in any of your top locations.
- Mahogany stain and laminate finish with carved wooden rope trim
- Quality imported 3/4” slate, internally supported
- Valley oversized pockets for faster, more exciting game play.
- Satin black accented flush-mount corners and metal trim give an elegant appearance
Top Cat exclusive features:
- Motion-sensitive lighting in ball view and coin door areas
- Secure ball view window (no door) to eliminate lost revenue
- Panther-Proven electronics package with upgraded 26amp Interstate Battery.
- Programmable Happy Hour and Bonus Pricing feature, Card reader Ready
- Oversized secure service door for easy battery and motor access
- Championship Worsted Ultra Billiard Cloth with Teflon for speed and durability
- Five-bolt cushion rails with thicker backing for strength and rigidity
Classic Valley Specifications:
- Magnetic cue ball separator with no moving parts. Cue ball and object balls are the EXACT SAME SIZE AND WEIGHT.
- Valley exclusive Dual-Density cushion rail rubber for responsiveness, accuracy and long life.
- Diamond markers, permanently printed and coated with clear Melamine layer
- Easily replaceable coin chute housing.
- Adjustable push chute included on DBA tables
- Coin counter on door for improved visibility
- Proudly built in Richland Hills, TX USA!
The Top Cat is available in both 7ft and 8ft lengths.
L: 93” / 236 cm
W: 53” / 134 cm
H: 32” / 81 cm
Weight: 710 lbs / 322 kg