- The Slapshot features a unique gearbox with a 2:1 turn ratio for quick player response and lively play.
- Turning players 360° requires only a wrist flick thanks to the innovative gear box design.
- Ultra-smooth rods are all chrome-plated, hollow-ground steel with 0.120″ wall thickness and are coupled with nylon bushings for minimal friction for maximum action.
- The 2-piece black molded base for easy installation and assembly
- The side-mounted scoring unit makes keeping track of the score easy.
Ultra-Smooth Chrome-Plated Rods
Precision-ground tubular rods with 0.120″ wall thickness. The marriage of high-lubricity materials—nylon bushings and rods—result in exceptional play performance with minimal friction wear.
Allows torque and pressure to be applied to the clutch.
Delivers quick player response and lively play—360-degree player turn requires only a 180-degree handle turn.
Screened into high-pressure laminate and covered with a protective clear coat for long wear.
Utilizes infrared scoring for reliability and accuracy. Sounds goal scored. Side mounted to keep player sight lines clear.
Split Molded Base with Levelers
For easy installation through tight spaces.
Playing surface is supported by a system of integrated aluminum extrusions and MDF supports.