Time-tested durability can still look attractive. The Valley Panther ZD11 Black Cat with high visibility white sights, smoothly-integrated corner castings, flush-mount pocket liners, and hidden-screw rail trim for a timeless yet updated look. The 5-bolt dual-density cushions, ¾” Seven-ply solid core cabinet with Valley Ultra cloth as well as using perfectly-balanced Saluc balls, are all designed to improve playability…and profitability.
Solid Valley Foundation
- 3/4″ Seven-ply solid-core plywood cabinet
- Side-by-side and end-to-end slate support
- Solid poplar hardwood cushion rails and top rails
- Coin chute housing breaks away and replaced easily
- 5-bolt threaded-insert Panther Rail system eliminates dead spots
- One-piece ball collector with chalk relief, quieter with no hang-up
Classic Valley Specs
- Magnetic Cue Ball separator without moving parts uses a cue ball the EXACT SAME SIZE AND WEIGHT as the object balls
- Diamond markers, permanently printed with a clear melamine layer
- Valley Teflon Ultra cloth resists spills and looks better longer
- Adjustable coin slot takes most currencies
- Coin counter on the door for improved visibility
- Proudly built in Richland Hills, TX USA
The Valley ZD11 Black Cat billiard tables come in 6.5ft, 7ft, and 8ft lengths and have a built-in Push Chute that takes most currencies.