Evoke Snack 6
Featuring the largest merchandising window, most capacity and selections, and the latest in customer interfaces and payment system technology, the Evoke Snack 6 provides operators with the capability to generate more revenue from existing locations and secure new profitable locations.
- LED Back Lighted Logo Panel Option: Put your customer’s name in lights.
- Ergonomic 10 Degree Recessed User Interface: Large back lighted and Braille identified keys are
- complimented by a large full color credit and information screen.
- Color Choice for User Interface Accent Lighting: Complement your location or branding décor with programmable coin insert and user interface area down lighting.
Ideal for high traffic, high volume locations, the Evoke Snack 6 enables operators to improve operational efficiency, improve bottom-line performance, and support business expansion. With its expansive capacity of up to 733 items and 83 product selections, the Evoke Snack 6 provides the largest merchandising capability on the market with:
- Six (6) standard Flex Shelf Technology Steel trays and 7th full-size tray option
- 12-wide configurations for a maximum variety and product selection
- Over 47” of vertical product space and adjustability for large size snacks
The Evoke 6’s modern design attracts and engages consumers with custom graphics and 10.1” iCart touchscreen (optional) featuring:
- Shopping cart and single selections modes
- Calorie display before purchase
- Product browse mode
- Advertising options for static and video content
Specifications Evoke Snack 6
Selections-Up to 71 items (6 Flex Steel Trays)
Up to 83 Items (7 Flex Steel Trays)
Capacity 633 Items (6 Tray)
(252 Snack-Pastry/381 Candy)
773 Items (7 Tray)
(296 Snack-Pastry/477 Candy)
Payment Systems All Industry standard MDB compatible devices
Data Communication DEX/UCS
Domestic: 115 VAC/60Hz, 1.2 AMPS
International: 230 VAC/50Hz, 0.6 AMPS
Height 72” (183 cm)
Width 46” (116.8 cm)
Depth 35.2” (89.4 cm)
Ship Weight *626 lbs. (283.9 kg)
*Varies with tray configuration and options.