Betson Enterprises currently has a Technician/Installer – Bench Tech opening to service and install vending machines and arcade games in our Carlstadt, NJ facility.
- Repair and installation of coin operated amusement machines
- Refurbishment of used equipment
- Repair complete video, and redemption games
- Trouble shoot computers to modular level
- Ability to operate a computer in a proficient and timely manner.
- Understand basic soldering.
- Prefer a basic understanding of electronics / electrical or is at least willing to learn.
- Ability to multi-task between physical and digital media’s (Repairs, Phones Support, Emails, etc).
- Skill Flexibility / Desire to Learn and apply new skills
- Retain and apply new an old skill set.
- Ability to or quickly understand how troubleshoot issues to component level when required.
- If able show/verify or demonstrate in a real-world scenario.
- Ability to operate/learn equipment to aid in troubleshooting
- Basic multi-meter or similar test equipment
- Able to research into a given task or issue to completion
- Either team based or individual assignments.
- Able to provide alternatives to other solutions to achieve the best possible resolution
- Must be mechanically inclined and familiar with all hand tools
- Amusement/Vending Industry experience a plus, but not necessary. Driver’s License – Clean driving record a must
- Computer, and paperwork skills a plus
- Must be punctual and able to work overtime and travel as business requires
- Industry experience preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive rate; commensurate with experience
- Casual work environment
- Paid Holiday, Vacation, and Sick
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401(k) with match, and numerous other benefit options available.