Betson Enterprises is currently seeking an experienced Operations Manager to join our team in Marietta, GA
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversees warehousing, shipping, service as well as receiving equipment and parts.
- Supervises warehouse staff, including managing work schedule and jobs assignments.
- Accountable for scheduling and performing building maintenance.
- Maintains standards for cleanliness, organization, and safety throughout the warehouse
- Ensure that safety and compliance practices meet DOT and OSHA standards.
- Manages warehouse operations by stock control, inventory management, and motivating employees.
- Develops warehouse operations systems by analyzing process workflow and implementing changes.
- Effectively manages daily administrative duties effectively.
- Closely monitors and orders shop materials, parts for refurbished equipment and supplies.
- Ensures warranty parts are ordered and returned to parts.
- Ensures service repairs and customer repair tickets are processed in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for meeting game prep deadlines.
- Frequently communicate with all levels of management. Active participation in weekly operations meeting.
- Performs administrative activities associated with the warehouse operations.
- Accountable for the warehouse operations by recruiting, selecting, training, and coaching employees.
- Must be technically and mechanically inclined and familiar with all hand tools.
- Build & maintain an engaged workforce and positive & safe work environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of Operations Manager or Warehouse Management experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience in tracking metrics, including key performance indicators such as overages and transfers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, analytical, math and Problem-solving skills
- Must have good skills in Microsoft Office applications including strong proficiency with MS Word & Excel
- Ability to work independently to ensure efficient operation of a warehouse
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Good mechanical ability
Compensation and Benefits:
- Casual work environment
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401(k) with match, and numerous other benefit options available.
Apply for This Position
H. Betti Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation or status.