Space Invaders Frenzy combines several technologies into one game for a unique arcade experience. The giant screen is the same LED billboard technology used with World’s Largest Pac-Man. This provides high-contrast gaming that cannot be precisely replicated on a home TV or mobile device. Operators can also upload their video ads to display during the game’s attract mode, allowing you to market your venue, your sponsors, or upcoming events!
The game also reuses the popular Jurassic Park Arcade’s gun technology and Thrill-D sound system. This means easy-to-use controls that players of all ages can get the hang of instantly. They spruce the guns up slightly; however – the tips now have a green LED mechanism to give them the feel of ‘ray guns’!
Two Available Game Modes:
Ticket Mode and Non-Ticket Mode
In Ticket Mode, players try and survive as long as they can against ever-aggressive hordes of invaders that will march towards the bottom of the screen. Large invaders will break up into smaller ones, which move faster as the players progress. Shoot the elusive bombs to help clear the screen and win tickets! Survive the longest for the biggest points and win that Hi-Score Ticket Jackpot!
In Non-Ticket Mode, the game takes on a more classic feel as players must survive 50 waves of enemies in their quest for the Top Score. This makes it an amusement arcade game instead of a redemption game. UFO Waves happen every five rounds. This mode incentivizes head-to-head competition and also features unique voiceovers.
- Fast-Paced Reboot of the Classic
- Advertising Opportunity with Large, Bright, and Powerful screen
- Sub-woofer in each seat to put you in the game
- 2 Player Simultaneous Play
Stunning 8 Foot Tall LED Display with over 65,000 Colorful LED’s
- Officially licensed from Taito Corporation.
- Dual cockpit seating.
- Ultra-powerful blasters with specialty lighting effects.
- Massive 8-foot (almost 3 meters) LED display.
- Over 65,000 pulsing color LEDs. High-reliability Electronics
- Amusement Mode – 100 Levels