Pushing Points is a brand-new skill-based prize redemption game. In the fun and intuitive game, players move the rod to pop upwards and move prizes into the win area using the simple joystick and button controls.
Pushing Points is also incredibly versatile, allowing operators to place all types of prizes on the adjustable playfield shelf. Operators can select the shelf angle and rod top size to suit their chosen prize.
The contemporary cabinet features color-changing lighting, which surrounds the prize window, prize outdoor, and a control panel, which draws the player’s attention to the game. The bright interior lighting and adjustable prize display shelves also create an excellent presentation for any prizes.
The front entry makes re-filling stock easy, and the tilt sensors and secure build ensure Pushing Points are suitable for any location, whether an FEC, Cinema, or Bowling Center.
- Skill-based prize merchandiser
- Fun and intuitive game play
- Color-changing lighting draws players attention
- Suitable for many prize types
- Quick and easy stock re-filling
- Bright interior lighting with adjustable display shelves
- Durable, secure cabinet with tilt cheat sensor