The best-selling video game franchise of all time has come to the arcade. After launching a successful partnership with the smash hit Halo®: Fireteam Raven™, Raw Thrills and Play Mechanix have released their latest venture with Microsoft and Mojang Studios – Minecraft Dungeons Arcade! Minecraft Dungeons Arcade is an epic, action-packed adaptation of the popular console and computer game Minecraft Dungeons, a multiplayer “dungeon crawler” set within the Minecraft universe.
Minecraft Dungeons Arcade is an epic, action-packed adaptation of the popular console and computer game Minecraft Dungeons, a multiplayer “dungeon crawler” set within the Minecraft universe. In Minecraft Dungeons Arcade, up to four players use a diverse arsenal of melee and range weapons to battle through hordes of enemies and monstrous bosses across nine unique levels – totaling over 100 minutes of thrilling, fast-paced gameplay! With every play, the eye-catching cabinet vends one of 60 collectible cards that fit into one of five categories – Melee, Range, Armor, Pet, and Skin – and can customize the player’s adventure. Minecraft Dungeons Arcade is the blockbuster, family-friendly title that repeatedly keeps players of all ages returning to your location!
Minecraft Dungeons Arcade Features:
• Officially licensed from Microsoft and Mojang Studios.
• With over 200 million copies sold and 126 million active monthly players, Minecraft is the best-selling video game franchise of all time.
• Supports one to four players with a focus on cooperative play.
• Nine exciting levels to explore, totaling more than 100 minutes of gameplay!
• Card-vending game with 60 different cards to collect!
• Stunning cabinet features a 65″ HD display, engaging LEDs, layered marquee, and four card scanners and dispensers.
• Ships with 2,800 cards and a stand-up promotional banner!
• Connect online to CoinUp for free and automatically receive future software updates.
Series 2 Cards Now Available
© 2022 Mojang AB. All Rights Reserved. Minecraft, Minecraft Dungeons, the Minecraft logo, and Mojang are the Microsoft group of companies’ trademarks.