Standard’s Modular Series were designed for “simple function” coin dispensing. But don’t let that term fool you. These changers are excellent coin and tokens change machines and offer a variety of ‘plug & play’ options to help you customize the machine to your specific business needs. For example, all Modular Series change machines have our “Fast Vend Shut-Off” feature that helps minimize loss from ‘stringing’ theft. The software recognizes when the same denomination has been inserted multiple times within a certain amount of time. When the number is reached, the machine automatically shuts down and restarts in 20 minutes.
The MC700 is our high security, heavy-duty front load cabinet made with heavy gauge steel and two t-handle locks. It is a great machine that can be used in commercial coin laundries, arcades, zoos, aquariums, haunted houses, batting cages, and miniature golf courses. With one steel coin hopper, holding up to 4,200 quarters ($1,050 capacity), the MC700 can dispense coins or tokens. Some customers have set up the MC700 to dispense dollar coins.
MC700 Change Machine Features:
- Front Load configuration for Change or Tokens
- (1) Bill Acceptors – accepts $1 – $20 Bills – with 500 Bills Stacker
(Coinco Vantage, MEI (Mars) AE2600, Pyramid APEX and Cashcode Currenza available)
- (1) Steel, Modular Series Coin Hopper – holds up to 4,200 Quarters ($1,050 capacity)
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets
- (1) Stainless Steel Coin Cup
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Two Year Limited Warranty
28"H x 17"W x 13"D