Standard’s Modular Series were designed for “simple function” coin dispensing. But don’t let that term fool you. These changers are excellent coin & tokens change machines, and offer a variety of ‘plug & play’ options to help you customize the machine to your specific business needs. For example, most Modular series machines are supplied with Coinco Vantage bill acceptors, but are also compatible with the Mars (MEI) AE2600 Series, Pyramid APEX-7200 series or Cashcode Currenza bill acceptors. Standard’s MC Series currency changers provide the ultimate in flexibility in a low-cost solution.
The MC500RL-DA is essentially two independent change machines in one cabinet – or like having two MC300RL’s in one machine. It is a great machine that can be used in commercial coin laundries or car washes for use with self-serve bays or for vacuums and vendors. With two steel coin hoppers, holding up to 6,400 quarters ($1,600 capacity), and the solid welded steel cabinet has a stainless steel faceplate for added security. The MC500RL-DA can dispense coins, tokens or a combination of coins and tokens. Some customers have set up one side to dispense quarters, and the other side dispenses dollar coins.
MC500RL-DA Change Machine Features:
- Rear Load configuration for Change or Tokens
- (2) Bill Acceptors – accepts $1 – $20 Bills – with 500 Bills Stacker
(Coinco Vantage, MEI (Mars) AE2600, Pyramid APEX and Cashcode Currenza available)
- (2) Steel, Modular Series Coin Hopper – holds up to 6,400 Quarters ($1,600 capacity)
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with Stainless Steel Faceplate
- (2) Stainless Steel Coin Cups
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Two Year Limited Warranty
32"H x 18"W x 13"D
Faceplate: Add 2" on all four sides