MC200 Change Maker
Standard’s Modular Series change machines were designed for “simple function” coin dispensing. But don’t let that term fool you! These changers are excellent coin & tokens change machines, and offer a variety of ‘plug & play’ optional features to help you customize the machine to your specific business needs. For example, all Modular series machines include our Fast Vend Shut-Off/Auto Reset feature – a software solution to help minimize loss due to “stringing.” Standard’s MC Series currency changers provide the ultimate in flexibility in a low-cost solution.
The MC200 is a versatile machine that can be used in vending break rooms providing change for snack, soda and coffee machines; or it can be mounted on the wall of a small on-premise laundry room in an apartment complex or college dormitory. With two steel coin hoppers, holding up to 6,400 quarters ($1,600 capacity), and the solid welded steel cabinet weighs a robust 106 lbs. This machine can also dispense a combination of quarters and dollar coins.
MC200 Change Machine Features:
- Front Load configuration for Change or Tokens
- (1) Bill Acceptor – accepts $1 – $20 Bills – with 500 Bills Stacker
(Coinco Vantage, MEI (Mars) AE2600, Pyramid APEX and Cashcode Currenza available)
- (2) Steel, Modular Series Coin Hoppers – holds up to 6,400 Quarters ($1,600 capacity)
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with solid-welded seams (no rivets or spot welds)
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Two Year Limited Warranty
26"H x 13.5"W x 13"D