Standard’s Modular Series were designed for “simple function” coin dispensing. But don’t let that term fool you. These changers are excellent coin & tokens change machines, and offer a variety of ‘plug & play’ options to help you customize the machine to your specific business needs. For example, all Modular series machines have our Fast Vend Shut-Off/Auto Reset feature – a software solution to help minimize loss due to stringing. Standard’s MC Series currency changers provide the ultimate in flexibility in a low-cost solution.
The MC100 is a versatile machine that can be used in vending break rooms providing change for snacks, soda and coffee machines, or it can be mounted on the wall of a small on-premise laundry room in an apartment complex or college dormitory. The single steel coin hopper will hold up to 3,200 quarters ($800 capacity), and the solid welded steel cabinet is robust weighing 90 lbs.
MC100 Change Machine Features:
- Front Load configuration for Change or Tokens
- (1) Bill Acceptor – accepts $1 – $20 Bills – with 500 Bills Stacker
(Coinco Vantage, MEI (Mars) AE2600, Pyramid APEX and Cashcode Currenza available)
- (1) Steel, Modular Series Coin Hopper – holds up to 3,200 Quarters ($800 capacity)
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with solid-welded seams (no rivets or spot welds)
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Two Year Limited Warranty