Deadpool Pro Pinball. “Deadpool” is known as the “Merc with a Mouth” because of his talkative nature & is notorious for his outrageously funny offbeat humor which is featured throughout the game.
Players will be immersed in the Deadpool universe, teaming up with iconic X-Men characters Wolverine, Dazzler, Domino, and Colossus as they battle against infamous villains Juggernaut, Sabretooth, Mystique, Sauron, and Mr. Sinister. Players will also tag along with Deadpool on his time machine quests as he battles against the T-Rex and the Megalodon.
Stern’s Deadpool Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition models feature stunning and distinctive hand-drawn art by renowned illustrator Zombie Yeti. Well known actor Nolan North stars as the eccentric voice of Deadpool. Each game features a 3-bank drop target with a ball lock that’s guarding a custom molded Lil’ Deadpool bash toy target. In addition, all models include two stainless steel and wireform ramps with a Katana Sword ramp return. Deadpool pinball entertains with an amazing array of ninjas, vampires, and chimichangas, making it suitable for all skill levels.
The Pro game play is executed with:
- 3 bank drop targets with multi-ball lock
- Lil’ Deadpool spring articulated custom molded bash toy target with pivot action
- 2 stainless steel and wire ramps – no plastic ramps
- Crossing combo ramp shots that feed right flipper to left ramp, then left flipper to right
- Katana Sword ramp in stainless steel with multi-ball lock in illuminated handle
- Two spinner targets (Dazzler and Wolverine)
- Colossus inner loop shot with Colossal jackpot target
- Ricochet target accessing the left ramp
- “Hell House” scoop
- 1 Control Gate and 1 One Way Gate access pop bumpers
- D E A D – P O O L stand up targets
- Front molding mounted multifunction RGB “Boom” button
- Back panel featuring illumination to track Battle Mode & Quest progress
- All plastic posts and guides in Deadpool Red
- Soundtrack features 11 original tunes composed for the game and sound effects celebrating 80’s pinball
- Original art hand-drawn by Zombie Yeti