NAMA Offering FitPick Label Artwork Downloads
NAMA’s signature nutrition program FitPick is retiring physical labels and is now providing downloadable artwork to better accommodate operators and allow them to customize labels and signage to their specific business needs.
In 2005, NAMA created FitPick®, a healthy vending and micro market labeling program, to help vending operators and consumers identify products that meet recognized nutrition guidelines.
Today’s FitPick guidelines are easier to understand – with maximum values on calories, fat, sugar and sodium – making it simple to see whether a product qualifies or not.
Download the artwork here.
NAMA, the national association representing the $25 billion convenience services industry, was founded in 1936 and today has more than 1,000 member companies, including many of the world’s most recognized brands.
FitPick® is a healthy vending and micro-market labeling program, to help vending operators and consumers identify products that meet recognized nutrition guidelines.
Today’s FitPick guidelines are easier to understand – maximum values on calories, fat, sugar, and sodium – making it simple to see whether a product qualifies or not.
FitPick empowers consumers to make informed snack choices and helps ensure operators meet the latest recognized nutrition standards. FitPick is a smart and responsible choice for any vending or micro-market operation.
- Identifies better for you snacks – FitPick appeals to all customers who want informed choice
- Easy to use – recognizable stickers, labels and clings make it simple for users to identify FitPick items
- Involves no changes to machine or micro market functionality – it involves selection and variety of food choices that meet nutrition standards and a placement of stickers and thin films on machines and products
- Attracts a new consumer base – FitPick helps operators meet customer requests for healthy options with a recognized program that is easy to implement
- Helps operators meet latest recognized nutrition standards