Imperial Website Manager
Imperial, the industry leader in billiards and home recreation products is looking for a talented webmaster (Web Guru) to join our team.
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to not only help re-shape the current Imperial website, but also work to develop new websites for Cuetec®, B.I.G (Billiards Industry Group) and, HB Home Furnishing along with microsites for several exclusive licensed products for the NFL®, MLB®, the NHL®®.
So, if you and your work have been described as passionate, confident, driven, detail obsessed, and wicked smart, read on. Bonus points for applicants who can run a rack of 8-ball or who are obsessed with sports.
To apply, please send your Resume/CV, a link to your portfolio, and a short note telling us why you’re interested in working at Imperial. Materials should be sent to [email protected] with the subject line “Imperial Webmaster Applicant.”
This is a full-time, remote position. The latest in computer hardware and software will be furnished by Imperial.
- Manage and maintain Imperial’s current websites.
- Design and develop new Magento2 and WordPress websites.
- Set-up and manage a wide range of products and their associated content on Imperial websites.
- Conduct monthly content audits to eliminate redundant and outdated information.
- Conduct functionality audits on Imperial websites, working independently and in concert with external development partners to find solutions.
- Represent Imperial’s interests when working with external development partners.
- Identify and implement changes needed to improve user experience.
- Maintain expert level knowledge of best-practices, trends, and technology as related to website management and development.
- Work collaboratively with Imperial’s marketing team and other Imperial team members to ensure the business’s needs and goals are met.
- Manage, coordinate, and track progress on projects, providing timelines and updates to team stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in a related field.
- 2+ years experience working with Magento, Magento2, and WordPress on high traffic sites.
- Ability to direct and recommend cost-effective solutions.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Demonstrated experience developing mobile friendly websites.
- Demonstrated experience with e-commerce sites.
- Domain, DNS, and server management experience.
- Experience with planning information architecture.
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of various teams.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring deadlines are met.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and E-Mail marketing campaigns a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Professional knowledge and experience with all standards and tools for Internet and web-related content delivery.
- Highly proficient in HTML, XHTML, CSS design, cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization and best practices.
- Casual work environment
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401 (k) with match, and numerous other benefit options available
Imperial is North America’s premier home recreation brand and wholesaler of billiards equipment, offering a wide array of products including licensed products from the NFL, MLB, NHL, and many high-profile colleges and universities.
Founded in 1955 to serve the leisure home market. Imperial has grown into the largest billiard and game room distributor in the United States. Going far beyond just distribution, Imperial designs and creates its own lines of pool tables, shuffleboards, game room furniture, pool cues and gaming accessories. Imperial is a long-trusted name in the billiards and home recreation industry and proudly serves as the exclusive distributor and marketing partner for global brands including Cuetec®, Rasson®, and Garlando®. As industry experts, Imperial designs, develops and deploys exceptional products that are proudly displayed in showrooms and homes across North America.
Apply for This Position
H. Betti Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation or status.