Betson Enterprises, a division of H. Betti Industries, Inc. is looking for a Warehouse Worker to join our team at our Bensenville, IL location.
- Unloading/Loading of product from trucks/trailers.
- Receive and unpack amusement equipment to select warehouse locations.
- Effectively and efficiently package outbound shipment to customers, this includes building pallets and crating.
- Fill requisitions and orders.
- Responsible for the transportation of amusement equipment and products via 26 ft box truck in local Carlstadt area.
- Ensure that safety and compliance practices meet DOT and OSHA standards.
- Maintains standards for cleanliness, organization, and safety throughout the warehouse.
- Packing orders for shipment.
- Carpentry skills.
- Pallet building.
- Must be able to operate a stand-up forklift. Forklift certified.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must be able to lift/carry 80+ lbs.
- Ability to pass a full background check.
- Ability to drive 26’ straight box truck, including passing DOT Medical Requirements which include a drug screen.
- Must be punctual.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Casual Work Environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401(k) w/Roth Retirement Plan and match
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Time
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Medical and Dependent Care
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance and AD&D
Apply for This Position
H. Betti Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation or status.