Betson Enterprises currently has a Technician/Installer/Driver opening to service and install vending machines and arcade games in our Portland, OR facility.
In this position, you must be willing and able to travel 25-50% of the time to our client sites with frequent overnight stays, some which leave on Sunday and return on Saturday. This is necessary and required. *
You are paid OT for hours worked and receive a stipend when overnight stays are required.
* Repair and installation of coin-operated Video Machines
* Refurbishment of used video game equipment
* Troubleshoots computers to the modular level
* Installation of equipment in game rooms
* Perform additional duties as assigned
· Must be mechanically inclined and familiar with all hand tools– we will train the right candidate
· Driver’s License – Clean driving record a must
· Up to 50% travel required
· Must be able to lift/carry 60+ lbs. and move 50 sq. ft./1000 lbs. fragile pieces with the assistance of a pump jack
· Must be able to physically handle (load, unload, push, pull, lift, carry, etc.) all equipment including Video games, Vending, Redemption, and Parts with aid of proper equipment
· Must be willing to obtain DOT certification which includes a physical and drug test
· Must be Punctual and able to work OT
· Computer and paperwork skills a plus
· Overtime Required
Compensation and Benefits:
· Competitive rate; commensurate with experience
· Incentive paid for overnight installations
· Casual work environment
· Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick
· Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401(k) with match and numerous other benefit options available.
Apply for This Position
H. Betti Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation or status.