Betson Enterprises currently has a Technician/Installer/Driver opening to service and install vending machines and arcade games in our Canton, MA facility.
In this position, you must be willing and able to travel 25-50% of the time to our client sites with frequent overnight stays, some which leave on Sunday and return on Saturday. This is necessary and required. *
You are paid OT for hours worked and receive a stipend when overnight stays are required.
- Repair and installation of coin-operated Video Machines
- Refurbishment of used video game equipment
- Troubleshoots computers to the modular level
- Installation of equipment in game rooms
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Must be mechanically inclined and familiar with all hand tools– we will train the right candidate
- Driver’s License – Clean driving record a must
- Up to 50% travel required
- Must be able to lift/carry 60+ lbs. and move 50 sq. ft./1000 lbs. fragile pieces with the assistance of a pump jack
- Must be able to physically handle (load, unload, push, pull, lift, carry, etc.) all equipment including Video games, Vending, Redemption, and Parts with aid of proper equipment
- Must be willing to obtain DOT certification which includes a physical and drug test
- Must be Punctual and able to work OT
- Computer and paperwork skills a plus
- Overtime Required
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive rate; commensurate with experience
- Incentive paid for overnight installations
- Casual work environment
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401(k) with match, and numerous other benefit options available.