Summary: Installs equipment in designated locations in a safe and courteous manner and in accordance with established standards and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installs new and used Arcade/Vending/VR equipment in a variety of different type of locations.
- Install payment systems on Arcade/Vending/VR equipment, both in the shop and on location.
- Refurbishes used video game equipment to Company specific standards.
- Troubleshoots computers to the modular level.
- Uses diagnostic tools (multi-meter) to determine repair plans.
- Handles all aspects of installations.
- Maintains tools and equipment to ensure optimal operating conditions.
- Tests functionality and performance following installations.
- Delivery and set up of amusement and vending machines.
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness of the warehouse and truck areas.
- Ensure truck is always DOT compliant before leaving garage.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Must be mechanically inclined and familiar with all hand tools.
- Must possess and maintain a current/valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- Must be willing to obtain a forklift/boom/lull certification.
- Must be comfortable working on a ladder up to 10′ high.
- Must be comfortable working in tight or confined spaces.
- Must be willing to keep a clean and safe workplace whether in the shop or on location.
- Adheres to safety regulations and industry standards.
- Up to 50% in-state and/or out-of-state travel required.
- Overtime Required – this may include longer days during the work week and/or Saturdays and Sundays.
- Amusement/Vending Industry experience a plus, but not necessary.
- Computer and paperwork skills a plus.
- Must be able to physically handle (load, unload, push, pull, lift, carry, etc.) all equipment including Video games, Vending, Redemption, and Parts with aid of proper equipment.
- Must be able to operate large trucks (26’ box trucks) in accordance with state and or local laws.
- Pass physical indicating they can meet DOT and the physical requirements of the position.
- Must be able to lift/carry 80+ lbs. and move 50 sq. ft./1000 lbs. fragile pieces alone with help of pump jack.
- Able to safely and securely crate equipment and coordinate shipments.
- Must be able to handle forklift, pump jack, and dollies.
- Loading and unloading of trucks and maintaining orderly warehouse.
- Computer, hand scanner and paperwork skills a plus. (Bi-Lingual Plus)
- Must be punctual and able to work overtime as business requires.
- Must be knowledgeable of how to use a map or GPS.
- Experience in local DOT rules and regulations.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive rate; commensurate with experience.
- Incentive paid for overnight installations.
- Casual work environment.
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401(k) with match, and numerous other benefit options available.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
H. Betti Industries, Inc, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.