Service Manager (Henderson, NV)
Betson Enterprises, a division of H. Betti Industries, has a great opportunity for pre-opening Service Manager position. You will join our exceptional operations team in pre-opening activities and managing our brand-new state of the art facility in Henderson, Nevada. This 45,000 square feet warehouse is located in the Bromigo Industrial Plaza and features 12 dock doors along with 6 grade level loading doors. The successful candidate will be performing a wide range of duties that include:
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Supervises service/shop staff, including managing work schedule and jobs assignments.
- Maintains standards for cleanliness, organization, and safety throughout the warehouse
- Ensure that safety and compliance practices meet DOT and OSHA standards.
- Manages service/shop operations by stock control, inventory management, and motivating employees.
- Effectively manages daily administrative duties effectively.
- Closely monitors and orders shop materials, parts for refurbished equipment and supplies.
- Ensures warranty parts are ordered and returned to parts.
- Ensures service repairs and customer repair tickets are processed in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for meeting game prep deadlines.
- Frequently communicate with all levels of management. Active participation in weekly operations meeting.
- Accountable for the service/shop operations by recruiting, selecting, training, and coaching employees.
- Must be technically and mechanically inclined and familiar with all hand tools.
- Build & maintain an engaged workforce and positive & safe work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or associate degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, technical training, and experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Minimum of 5 years of Amusement / Arcade Service Management experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, math and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to work independently to ensure efficient operation of a warehouse
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Good mechanical ability
- Must have good skills in Microsoft Office applications including strong proficiency with MS Word & Excel
- Directly supervises team members employees within the department(s).
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Problem Solving–Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Teamwork–Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Managing People–Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; Takes responsibility for subordinates’ activities; Makes self-available to staff; Provides regular performance feedback; Develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth; Solicits and applies customer feedback (internal and external); Fosters quality focus in others; Improves processes, products and services; Continually works to improve supervisory skills.
- Planning/Organizing–Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Adaptability–Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing; Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan, resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
- Casual work environment
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401 (k) with match, and numerous other benefit options available
Apply for This Position
H. Betti Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation or status.