Imperial Senior Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer Position
Imperial, the industry leader in billiards and home recreation products is looking for a talented graphic designer to join our creative team.
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to not only help shape the Imperial brand, but also work on globally recognized brands including Cuetec®, Rasson®, and Garlando®, along with several exclusive licensed products for the NFL®, MLB®, the NHL®®.
So, if you and your work have been described as passionate, confident, driven, detail obsessed, and wicked smart, read on. Bonus points for applicants who can run a rack of 8-ball or who are obsessed with sports.
To apply, please send your Resume/CV, a link to your portfolio, and a short note telling us why you’re interested in working at Imperial. Materials should be sent to [email protected] with the subject line “Imperial Graphic Design Applicant.”
This is a full-time, remote position. The latest in Mac hardware and Adobe software will be furnished by Imperial.
- Conceptualize, design, and produce finished art for both digital and print media, product branding, websites, social media content, and trade show booths and events.
- Provide top-quality product and editorial image retouch.
- Design and develop logos and technical illustrations.
- Maintain a working knowledge of brand standards and tone for multiple, unique brands.
- Work both independently and collaboratively with internal team members and external marketing partners.
- Manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously.
- Assist in the deployment of web updates.
- Plan and organize shot lists for product photography shoots.
- Ensure your work is high-quality, on-time, and within budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design.
- 2+ years experience working at an ad agency or in a fast-paced internal creative department.
- Compelling portfolio of work showcasing a diverse range of creative projects
- Established knowledge and understanding of design principles, typography, and production fundamentals for both digital and print spaces.
- Experience with 3D and motion graphics would be a huge plus.
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop and retouch skills
- Intermediate Adobe InDesign and Illustrator skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Working knowledge of Mac OS and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Casual work environment
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401 (k) with match, and numerous other benefit options available
Imperial is North America’s premier home recreation brand and wholesaler of billiards equipment, offering a wide array of products including licensed products from the NFL, MLB, NHL, and many high-profile colleges and universities.
Founded in 1955 to serve the leisure home market. Imperial has grown into the largest billiard and game room distributor in the United States. Going far beyond just distribution, Imperial designs and creates its own lines of pool tables, shuffleboards, game room furniture, pool cues and gaming accessories. Imperial is a long-trusted name in the billiards and home recreation industry and proudly serves as the exclusive distributor and marketing partner for global brands including Cuetec®, Rasson®, and Garlando®. As industry experts, Imperial designs, develops and deploys exceptional products that are proudly displayed in showrooms and homes across North America.
Apply for This Position
H. Betti Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation or status.