Event Marketing Coordinator
Event Marketing Coordinator
This role will report to the marketing director and will work across internal teams including marketing, sales, and operations.
Responsible for set-up, support and execution for various industry events including, but not limited to trade shows, conferences, training, forums, networking receptions, media partnerships, social events, etc.
Participate in trade show planning and budgeting
Other miscellaneous duties as requested include assisting with marketing in other areas of the company and performing essential day-to-day administrative duties.
- Serve as project manager for trade shows including collaborative booth design, warehouse pre-build, set -up, strike and ship.
- Keep calendar and update salesforce for all planned shows
- Complete ordering for all required show deadlines
- Coordinate event logistics, including but not limited to researching venues, negotiating costs, catering, transportation, shipping, registration, hotel reservations, collateral printing/displays, signage, audio/visual, electrical, list acquisitions, virtual booth, reciprocal web links
- Organize special purchases, and maintain schedules for the procurement of all Trade Show collateral materials including brochures and swag
- Organize special purchases, and maintain schedules for collection of procurement of all Trade Show collateral materials including brochures and swag
- Audit and prepare invoices for processing
- Coordinate Digital Marketing for all trade show promotion
- Ensure proper process of show leads into CRM system and distribution to sales.
- Sustain industry organization memberships within all divisions year to year.
- Maintain a detailed budget of all events and be responsible for submitting expenses and individual event budget management.
- Research potential conferences, events, trade shows, and venues to create possible opportunities for each division in the future.
- Bachelors’ degree; Marketing or General Business
- Experience with at least 2 years of marketing or event coordination experience in a professional setting
- The individual must have the ability to work under pressure, demonstrate multitasking capabilities and exhibit strong project management, administrative, communications, and organizational skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office a must, Knowledge of Salesforce (or any other CRM), Adobe Suite, and Teams a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to lift 40 pounds regularly
Compensation and Benefits:
- Casual work environment
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401(k) with match, and numerous other benefit options available.
Apply for This Position
H. Betti Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation or status.