E-Commerce Jr. Merchandiser
The E-Commerce Jr. Merchandiser is an integral part of the marketing team responsible for executing the site merchandising plan, ensuring that the user experience and accompanying content are relevant to customer needs, and improving site sales and conversion.
- Manage product discoverability through general site merchandising to increase sales.
- Optimize and improve on site-search and navigation engagement
- Manage Product Description Pages/Suggested Products/Editorial Cross-Sells/Up-Sells
- Manage long-term merchandising strategy, including seeking out new tools, expanding existing tools to provide best customer experience.
- Manage the eCommerce promotional calendar around key sales opportunities such as Black Friday, Holidays, etc.
- Perform regular analysis of product and category performance on-site
- Set up and manage a wide range of products and their associated content.
- Work collaboratively with the team to set up and manage product setup progress, providing timelines and updates to team stakeholders.
- Manage and review auto-generated ASW Product Setup Report and keep watch for any errors.
- Work with team members to reach out and build relationships with manufacturers to collect missing assets, copy, and specifications.
- Assist team with tracking inventory levels, report any issues or shortages to management and clean up unwanted items.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Brand on product launch management and integration into all areas of the site
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 1-3 years of Ecommerce and Website Merchandising experience
- Strong written communication and copywriting skills
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of various teams.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring deadlines are met.
- Experience working with Magento Enterprise.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites. ERP Systems (IBM AS/400) is a plus.
- Casual work environment
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401 (k) with match, and numerous other benefit options available
Apply for This Position
H. Betti Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation or status.