Santa Fe Springs, CA
Betson Enterprises is currently seeking an experienced Driver/Driver Helper to join our team in Santa Fe Springs, CA.
Betti Industries, Inc. is the leading coin-operated distributor of amusement and vending equipment, coin-operated parts, and service in the United States since 1934. Betson Enterprises is a division of H. Betti Industries, Inc., with 240 employees, 14 distribution offices located across the United States and over 80 years’ experience and leadership in the coin-operated industry. Betson Enterprises offers amusement, music, prize merchandisers, and vending equipment. Betson also distributes coin-operated parts, provides technical service and repair, and customized financing. Imperial International, a division of H. Betti Industries, Inc. is the largest wholesale distributor of billiard products and accessories in the United States.
The successful candidate will be an energetic individual that we will train and support to ensure the continued global growth of our fourth-generation family business.
- Set-up and prep of amusement and vending machine devices
- Clean, repair and test complete video, pinball, and redemption games
- Delivery and set up of amusement and vending machines
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness of the warehouse and truck areas
- Ensure truck is always DOT compliant before leaving garage
- Applicant must have a minimum of 6 months of delivery driver experience
- Must be able to operate large trucks (26’ box trucks) in accordance with state and or local laws
- Unrestricted Driver’s License – Clean driving record a must; CDL not necessary
- Amusement/Vending Industry experience a plus, but not necessary
- Pass physical indicating they can meet DOT and the physical requirements of the position
- Must be able to handle (Load, Unload, push, pull, lift, carry, etc…) all equipment including: Video games, Vending, Redemption and Parts
- Must be able to lift/carry 80+ lbs. and move 50 sq. ft./1000 lbs. fragile pieces alone with help of pump jack
- Deliveries can include stairs, curbs and inside white glove deliveries.
- Able to safely and securely crate equipment and coordinate shipments
- Must be able to handle forklift, pump jack, and dollies
- Loading and unloading of trucks and maintaining orderly warehouse
- Computer, hand scanner and paperwork skills a plus( Bi-Lingual Plus)
- Must be punctual and able to work overtime as business requires
- Must be knowledgeable of how to use a map or GPS
- Experience in local DOT rules and regulations
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Casual work environment
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Medical and Dependent Care
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance (employee and family) and AD D
- Guardian Voluntary plans: Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital
- 401K/Roth Company Match and Retirement Planning
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for This Position
H. Betti Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation or status.