Director of Original Equipment Manufacturer Sales
Summary: Manages and expands business relationships with targeted prospects and clients; Leverages sales effectiveness and efficiencies. Develops and implements strategy, sales plan, and forecasts for overall business development, sales, and account management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generates and develops new business to meet specified goals.
- Formulates the overall objectives and strategy to develop a high-value relationship within all targeted areas of the accounts Seeks and creates opportunities to expand market.
- Maintains and nurtures new and existing client relationships.
- Manages the preparation and implementation of sales and business development plans, sales forecasts and strategies.
- Identifies further business needs and develops and presents solutions.
- Maintains and develops client relations for new and larger established existing customers, assuring all existing customers are contacted regularly to ensure customer satisfaction and develop need-based marketing relations.
- Develops and implements a sales action plan with objectives and strategies to increase revenue and aggressively acquire new accounts.
- Grows existing accounts and prospective clients to full potential and generates maximum revenue on a long-term basis.
- Regularly interacts with executives of major and prospective clients.
- Analyzes existing and anticipated client needs and promotes company services to fill such requirements.
- Understands prospective client’s culture, product portfolio, competitive position, financial state, investment plan, organization structure, and key decision-makers.
- Functions as liaison between client companies and operations staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Utilizes technical training, knowledge, and experience in technical sales efforts.
- Project management of new customer product design initiatives acting as a liaison between customer and engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or (B.S.) in related field or equivalent; preferred.
- JD, or strong legal sales experience, preferred.
- 15+ years sales management experience or equivalent.
- Ability to create sales results in a complex sales environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills.
- Well-developed negotiation, project and account management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proficient Working knowledge of relevant CAD (Autocad) software, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Proven record of strong technical sales and support.
- Prior experience in the Gaming or Kiosk industry is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience.
- Casual work environment.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA (w/ Company Funding), FSA, 401(k) with match, and numerous other benefit options available.
Apply for This Position
H. Betti Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation or status.