Director of Customer Experience
SUMMARY: Responsible for developing, implementing, and executing state of the art customer experience strategies, goals, and initiatives to enhance customer relations and loyalty company wide. This includes liaising and collaborating with other department heads to ensure all teams contribute equally to providing a world-class customer experience across all stages and each touch point in the customer journey.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops, executes and oversees strategy, planning and execution of organization’s world-class class customer experience goals.
- Meet with the executive leadership team and department heads to discuss potential plans and initiatives to implement.
- Conduct research and analyze data about customer expectations and preferences to make well-informed business decisions.
- Build a streamlined customer experience across all departments.
- Identify problem areas within the company and find solutions for them.
- Gather feedback, including surveys, from customers to learn more about their experience with the company.
- Creates and monitors satisfaction and customer services levels metrics
- Resolves escalated issues by working closely with sales representative or branch managers
- Monitors overall customer services performances and provides coaching; when necessary
- Works closely with the Customer Services Manager to be ensure all practices and sales cultures and principles are being followed
- Enforces company standards, policies, and procedures
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- BA / BS in Business Management or equivalent experience
- Proven track-record of strategic thinking, innovation, and creativity
- A passion for delivering world-class customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM Systems
- Ability to maximize resources to accomplish key metrics
- Demonstrated ability to understand key financial, and operational drivers affecting business
- Willingness and desire to create a team learning environment and to foster a positive, fulfilling work environment
- Demonstrated ability to balance department efficiency and service excellence
- Demonstrated strengths in team building, coaching, mentoring, training, and leadership skills
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills
- Casual work environment
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401 (k) with match, and numerous other benefit options available