Ready to take your career forward. Team up with a company committed to your career growth and living a balanced life.
We are looking to hire a talented, and self-motivated Developer/Programmer Analyst to join our extraordinary team at H. Betti Industries, Inc. Headquarters in Carlstadt, New Jersey.
In this position, you will design, develop, modify computer programs as well as take part and manage special projects for the company, working very closely with the Chief Technology Officer.
- Conducts business analysis alongside internal colleagues and IT team members to determine requirements and set timelines
- Assist in preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements
- Perform new development and maintenance / enhancements on Enterprise level applications to meet the needs of various departments
- Provide end-user production support for applications
- Develop and maintain operational and system-level documentation, as required
- Manage complex and large-scale project efforts
- Identify and pursue opportunities associated with new and evolving technologies and their ability to impact the business
- This position can be a Hybrid – 2-3 days in office, other days remote for the right candidate.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to perform at a fast pace with minimal direction
- Strong planning and organizational skills with critical attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven knowledge in all stages of software development life cycle
- Track record of balancing multiple priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and coach others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committee
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well;
- Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Experience supporting, developing, and implementing applications in an iSeries environment
- Application development experience in RPG ILE / Free, embedded SQL (SQLRPGLE) & ILE Concep; preferred. A Plus
- Proficiency in XML (or other Web Services), PHP, CGIDEV2 is a plus
- Experience with Web Services, SOAP/Rest APIs, XML, JSON
- A real Plus if familiar with YAJL, QlikSence, QlikView’
- Casual work environment
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401 (k) with match, and numerous other benefit options available
Apply for This Position
H. Betti Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation or status.