Customer Service Representative
Betson Imperial Parts a division of H. Betti Industries is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our awesome team in Carlstadt, NJ.
The position hours required are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
In this role, you will provide exceptional and consistent customer service. Professionally engage customers and troubleshoot their inquiry to ensure correct parts are ordered for the repair of gaming equipment through all inbound contact mediums made available to our customers.
You will learn the amusement gaming industry as a whole, receive thorough training about our equipment parts, systems operation proficiency, and grow alongside the company as we expand our market.
Job Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative:
- Answer incoming sales calls from potential customers looking for parts for their amusement/vending machines
- Guide and support callers
- Listen to callers’ needs, find the right solution for their need
- Collect and record accurate information about callers’ preferences
- Describe & explain all available options
- Effectively describe other available service options when callers’ needs cannot be met
- Persuade customers to make an immediate decision in the shortest amount of time
- Follow up with people you have spoken with who did not make an immediate decision
- Meet company goals on volume of calls and types of services sold
- Administrative responsibilities required as necessary to satisfy the needs of position and department
Requirements of a Customer Service Representative:
- Inside sales support and customer service experience preferred
- Computer/internet usage experience required
- Reliable transportation
- Consistent – likes to do the job the same way on a repeated basis
- Follows Policy – enjoys knowing there is a system to rely on, and follows the system for success
- Good Customer Relations – shows a sincere interest in callers’ needs
- Strong Time Management – stays on task, answers many calls, enters accurate, brief notes
- Great Customer Service – enjoys meeting/exceeding customer needs
- Goal-Oriented – acts with a sense of urgency to meet goals – responding to a set number of calls each day
- Interpersonal Skills – Good at communicating and relating well to all kinds of people
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Casual work environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401(k) w/Roth Retirement Plan and match
- Paid Holiday, Vacation, and Sick Time
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Medical and Dependent Care
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance and AD&D
Betti Industries, an 88-year-old family-owned business, is the parent company of Betson and Imperial International. Betson is focused on providing location-based solutions including but not limited to equipment, parts, service, financing, and consulting to the family entertainment center, vending, and bar/tavern sectors. Imperial International is the leading wholesaler of home game room products and billiard supplies in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for This Position
H. Betti Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation or status.