Customer Experience Manager
Customer Experience Manager
SUMMARY: Ensuring that the department is consistently providing quality and exceptional service to all customers. Constantly looking at ways to improve efficiencies and the overall satisfaction, service levels, productivity by tracking accuracy, orders entered, and other metrics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops, implements, and maintains programs/processes to enhance and elevate customer satisfaction and services level.
- Ensures that customer’s needs and anticipated needs are fulfilled from beginning to end.
- Directs, implements, and communicates service standards.
- Creates and monitors satisfaction and services levels metrics.
- Handles escalated issues by working closely with sales reps or branch managers.
- Works will all team members unilaterally to enhance the customer experience
- Finds solutions that benefit both the customer and the company.
- Monitors individuals CSRs performances, and provides coaching if necessary.
- Works closely with the CS lead to be sure all practices and sales cultures are being followed.
- Resolves open orders past their shipping window, invoices errors, billing issues, or potential credits.
- Tracks number of orders entered and maintains a monthly error log.
- Works closely with Procurement department and Warehouse managers to address backorders or other shipping/inventory issues.
- Monitors and processes order requests.
- Resolves escalated issues.
- Enforces company standards, policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- BA / BS in Business Management or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of the business process with the ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements and deliver requested output timely and accurately
- Ability to maximize resources to accomplish key metrics
- Demonstrated ability to understand key financial, and operational drivers affecting business
- Willingness and desire to create a team learning environment and to foster a positive, fulfilling work environment
- Demonstrated ability to balance department efficiency and service excellence
- Willingness to assist teammates in order to achieve departmental goals
- Demonstrated strengths in team building and leadership skills
- Supervisory experience or demonstrated willingness, desire, and ability to supervise with an aptitude for coaching, mentoring, training, and developing teammate performance
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate teammates with confidence in work processes and goals
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including the ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at various levels across the company and customers
- Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups
Apply for This Position
H. Betti Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation or status.