We are looking for a Catalog Specialist to manage everything related to Betson parts inventory of items and sales channel – Betsonparts.com. You’d manage data input, update, and maintain information within the parts catalog via AS400 software & Betsonparts.com. This includes uploading, updating, and maintaining images and description of all parts.
- Performing routine and ongoing maintenance, the creation of, and updates to image and content catalogs
- Work with Vendors to find updated parts and machine catalogs, images and descriptions
- Submission of items for online listings, and other tasks related to the online store
- You will work with our Marketing and Parts team, as well as interfacing with other departments within the organization.
- Provide feedback on parts listings and best practices used by the industry
- Respond rapidly to internal queries for information
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with Sales Management Team
- Process Improvement. We want you to be empowered to constantly look for ways to improve processes
- Comply with data integrity, Security and backup policies
- Computer savvy
- Microsoft Suite (Excel will be heavily used)
- Highly Proficient with data base style entry (AS4000 experience is a plus)
- Speed and accuracy in all tasks
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks and deliverables
- A positive, can do, get the job done attitude
- Casual work environment
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401 (k) with match, and numerous other benefit options available
Apply for This Position
H. Betti Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation or status.