Responsible to analyze and evaluate business processes/procedures and makes recommendations for improvements, manages implementation of new process/procedures. Also, providing insightful analyses that support sound business decision making; It requires a natural analytical way of thinking and the ability to communicate and explain.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing optimization strategies that support solutions.
- Participation in the monthly P&L Business review process which includes preparation, presentation as well as follow up on concerning issues
- Strategic business planning modeling and acquisition support analyses
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management and conducting meetings with presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with various functions, employees, and managerial staff.
- Develops and delivers training and other documentation/instruction; assist with change management initiatives. Provides coaching, and guidance.
- Assist in the development of business systems, i.e., Qlik Sense
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements while updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Support inclusive of all H Betti Industries business units.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications, business Intelligence tools, ERP systems
- Track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S) or equivalent in related field
- Casual work environment
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401 (k) with match, and numerous other benefit options available