Amusement Regional Sales Representative
Betson Enterprises is currently seeking an experienced Amusement Sales Regional Representative to join our team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain a network of customers.
- Obtain prospective customers.
- Influence customer and defuse potential issues.
- Ability to manage opportunities from introduction to installations.
- Anticipates customer’s needs and identifies potential product solutions.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to build and maintain long-term customer relationships.
- College Degree required.
- 5 years outside sales experience and/or previous experience working in the amusement industry required.
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce) a plus.
- Working knowledge of back-office operations.
- Positive Attitude.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail Oriented with good Organizational Skills.
- Possesses creativity with drive-in implementing and following through on ideas.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency with regards to client satisfaction.
- Quick Learner.
- Works well in a small office team environment.
- Requires Local and Regional travel including 1 week of travel per month.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience.
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401(k) with match, and numerous other benefit options available.