Valley Panther ZD11 – Highland Maple
Valley ZD11 Highland Maple billiard tables come in 6.5ft, 7ft, and 8ft lengths and has a built in Push Chute that takes most currencies.
Contact Betson Sales for Pricing
Time-tested durability can still look attractive. Our new Highland Maple laminate, black top rails, high visibility white sights, smoothly-integrated corner castings, flush-mount pocket liners and hidden-screw rail trim for a timeless yet updated look. The 5-bolt dual density cushions, ¾” Seven-ply solid core cabinet with Valley Ultra cloth as well as using perfectly-balanced Saluc balls are all designed to improve playability…and profitability.
THE SOLID VALLEY FOUNDATION
- 3/4″ Seven-ply solid-core plywood cabinet
- Side-by-side and end-to-end slate support
- Solid poplar hardwood cushion rails and top rails
- Coin chute housing, breaks away and replaces easily
- 5-bolt threaded-insert Panther Rail system eliminates dead spots
- One piece ball collector with chalk relief, quieter with no hang up
CLASSIC VALLEY SPECIFICATIONS
- Magnetic Cue Ball separator without moving parts uses a cue ball the EXACT SAME SIZE AND WEIGHT as the object balls
- Diamond markers, permanently printed with clear melamine layer
- Valley Teflon Ultra cloth resists spills and looks better, longer
- Adjustable coin slot, takes most currencies
- Coin counter on door for improved visibility
- Proudly built in Richland Hills TX USA
The Valley ZD11 Highland Maple billiard tables come in 6.5ft, 7ft, and 8ft lengths and has a built in Push Chute that takes most currencies.