Angry Birds Coin Crash 3-PL (used) is built for mass appeal and creates a level of excitement that keeps players glued to the game. Players work to build their tower of coins so they can crash it over the edge for a massive ticket win. Entertaining at every turn with multiple opportunities to win tickets, the impressive tower builder mesmerizes players, and unlike other pushers that feature collectibles, Angry Birds Coin Crash is self-contained with nothing to restock. Small footprint, built for massive revenues.
- Players attempt to build a huge tower of coins and then send it crashing over the edge for a major ticket win.
- Coin Crash is the first coin-tower building game for arcades in the US.
- The coin tower is built from the bottom up via a unique mechanism that deposits coins in a circle, one layer at a time.
- When a player fills up the Tower Bonus Meter, a mini-game launches with chances to add even more coins to the tower.
- Players have multiple ways to win tickets and add coins to the playfield, keeping the excitement high.
A new product for the highest-earning category of arcade games with a totally fresh concept and a world-renowned, all-ages IP keeps players glued to the game. Popular with people aged 8 to 88, Angry Birds Coin Crash is built for mass appeal and a level of excitement that keeps players engaged. Players work to build a tower of coins and crash it over the edge for a massive ticket win. Entertaining at every turn with multiple opportunities to win tickets, the impressive tower builder mesmerizes players, then keeps them playing until they push it off the playfield!
Unlike other pushers that feature collectible items, it’s self-contained with nothing to restock, and that means all its earnings add to your bottom line.
(Also available in 2 Player)